Line up V Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole team have been poor. Whatever team he picks will win its just there's a good side we have somewere that needs to be consistent. We our better than most teams above us on paper just not on the pitch right now!

Complete revamp of the formation and with it being the season of joy and goodwill we should play the Christmas tree formation.

In goal the reliable Buckaroo, his kicking and distribution is superb and he is fast off the line. In defence we have a late injury to our right back Micro Machines so have to call up the elderly Furby to fill in. At centre back i've gone for the aerial prowess of Pop-up-Pirate to combat the aerial ability of Crouch. AT-AT may be slow off the mark but at least he can turn faster than Alcaraz and his height will help at set pieces. Left back we have Lego who can provide the building blocks for our attack down the left hand side.

In midfield i've gone for engines, Hotwheels and Hornby trainset have got a hell of an engine and will put in a good shift. Making up the trio is the Action Man, he can use his stealth skills to break up attacks and win the ball back for us.

In the attacking midfield roles i've gone for Scaletrix, that lad will take commands superbly. I've put down a track for him and he will not deviate from it unless someone trips him up. Rubiks cube deserves a chance, he can cause the Stoke defence some problems with his trickery.

Upfront by himself is the X-Wing, he is picked because the millennium falcon has too many letter to fit into the name tag on formation creator.

221214151407.png

Thats why he has the 3rd best assist stats in the league mate, Distin must be smashing in them 90 yard volleys every week? I must have been snapchatting ya mar when he did and missed em.

Forgot nobody could say anything to the mighty MoutsGoat. Go on. As I said before, his worsened form is in recent weeks not all season.

Howard
Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines
McCarthy Barry
Mirallas Barkley Pienaar
Lukaku

If fit everyone will know what they're doing like last season and we'll win.

Yep totally agree Stephen. Bobby has only really rotated half the players. And usually with the end result of many players out of position and no consistency or team chemistry (sorry to sound fifa) established throughout the season.
I think the
Baines is the best Left Back in the league, Garbutt wasnt even the best LB in League One.
did you watch him Saturday
At fault for the 2nd goal just lets clynne spin him so easily to get the cross in

The third he goes walk about and can't cover his CB
And makes a half hearted attempt to put the player who scores under pressure
And even late on headed out a really poor clearance straight to Davis who volleyed over
And let's not mention his corners
He was the best left in the prem
But hasn't been for 18months
And any one who says he still is

Is clueless in my opinion

Howard
Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines
McCarthy Besic
Naismith Barkley McGeady
Lukaku

Mirallas in for McGeady if he's fit.

Would have Garbutt simply for his corners tbh. The lad could be worth a goal a game if the likes of jags and Rom can get on the end of a one of those per game.

Status
Not open for further replies.