Line up V Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, the last few games, only Besic stands out, now clearly im biased, but im struggling to think of anybody else who comes away with any praise recently, even Coleman has looked tosh.

Barkley looked good against QPR, He was then stuck on the wing

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Barkley looked good against QPR, He was then stuck on the wing

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

roberto-martinez_2874311b.jpg

Stats show Bainesey has created more than anyone for us this season,its defensively I think his game has gone backwards.
I think a lot of that can also go down to Barry not performing as he did last season. In many ways he's as much our left back as Baines is.

I don't know. I'm torn over Baines. I don't think he deserves to be dropped but Garbutt deserves to play. I don't see why giving Garbutt the odd game is such a big deal.

I think a lot of that can also go down to Barry not performing as he did last season. In many ways he's as much our left back as Baines is.

I don't know. I'm torn over Baines. I don't think he deserves to be dropped but Garbutt deserves to play. I don't see why giving Garbutt the odd game is such a big deal.

He is getting the odd game, Carling Cup and Europa, Whats the problem with that?

I dont see how changing our left back is gonna help the team personally.

He is getting the odd game, Carling Cup and Europa, Whats the problem with that?
We're out of the Carling Cup and Europa isn't now for months. When I hope we don't play him.

With our league table position I think the league is our lowest priority.

We're out of the Carling Cup and Europa isn't now for months. When I hope we don't play him.

With our league table position I think the league is our lowest priority.

He's played the odd game though, He may play in league games later on in the season

I think it shows how reliant he was on Pienaar and vice versa,when they were on song it was fantastic to watch,Pienaar would cover Bainsey when he would surge forward,doesn't look the same player without him or now that Pienaar has lost form:(

Last edited:
I think Baines might just be a little tired after the WC. It's normally now that players begin to feel it especially when playing 2 games in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.