Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Here is a stat for the Osman haters.... in the previous 6 seasons Leon has scored 24 prem league goals which is the same amount as everyones favourite hero Duncan Ferguson scored in his last 6 seasons with us after his return from Newcastle. One is a striker and a Hero the other is a midfielder and ridiculed, Haha sniff it.

Thats interesting.

Here is a stat for the Osman haters.... in the previous 6 seasons Leon has scored 24 prem league goals which is the same amount as everyones favourite hero Duncan Ferguson scored in his last 6 seasons with us after his return from Newcastle. One is a striker and a Hero the other is a midfielder and ridiculed, Haha sniff it.

Curiosity makes me ask how many games did each player play and what was the goal to appearance ratio.
Bit of a weird comparison though. Buts let carry on playing so may I ask you how many times Ferguson was pushed off the ball compared to Osman.

vault-cash.gif

Still answering the critics after 400 games.

I'm sure if we had paid £10m for him he would never have received half as much slagging off as he has got down the years.

Curiosity makes me ask how many games did each player play and what was the goal to appearance ratio.
Bit of a weird comparison though. Buts let carry on playing so may I ask you how many times Ferguson was pushed off the ball compared to Osman.

Ferguson would win that one,I conceed that but football is about goals and my point is that Leon is unfairly ridiculed IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.