Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
was oustanding today tbf to him. head and shoulders above everyone else except eto'o. stood up when we needed his experience and grabbed the match winner on his big game - well in osman

Probably his best game of the season becasue WHU put hardly any pressure on him.

With time and space his feet and brain do the talking. Rather than his body screaming "oh my god get off my you big horrbile man" when usually other players put pressure on him and win the ball with ease.

Here is a stat for the Osman haters.... in the previous 6 seasons Leon has scored 24 prem league goals which is the same amount as everyones favourite hero Duncan Ferguson scored in his last 6 seasons with us after his return from Newcastle. One is a striker and a Hero the other is a midfielder and ridiculed, Haha sniff it.

Everton legend x
10806424_10152379507951277_6003249494567480469_n.jpg

Here is a stat for the Osman haters.... in the previous 6 seasons Leon has scored 24 prem league goals which is the same amount as everyones favourite hero Duncan Ferguson scored in his last 6 seasons with us after his return from Newcastle. One is a Hero the other is ridiculed, Haha sniff it.
Yeah but Osman sucks Martinez off!

Here is a stat for the Osman haters.... in the previous 6 seasons Leon has scored 24 prem league goals which is the same amount as everyones favourite hero Duncan Ferguson scored in his last 6 seasons with us after his return from Newcastle. One is a striker and a Hero the other is a midfielder and ridiculed, Haha sniff it.

Oh my

A big Dunc / osman comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.