January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Eto'o stays fit, Naismith is consistent and Mirallas recovers well, Guidetto would hardly get a game. I presume we are writing off Kone as a squad player? That may or may not be the case. Personally I suspect that there will be miminal trade by anyone in January, including us. I do expect however a 'semi marquee' signing in the summer(about £15k?) and a couple of outgoings, perhaps Gibson and Peinnar?
Replacing Kone with Guidetti next summer - who wouldn't accept that?

I mean, I'd like us to go out and get top class quality for big money but it's not happening is it?

Michael Owen's available. I reckon he could still do a job for us.

Toilets need cleaning I believe!

He'd bore all the germs into submission and you'd have the cleanest ceramic crapper ever known to man.

Anyway, it's November lads, this is all way too early so I should really close the thread, but Bry started it and the last person that closed a Bry thread hasn't been seen for months so ... carry on.

Surely now is the time to be doing what we can to get Nastasic? Enquired on deadline day and clearly not part of City's plans?

Surely now is the time to be doing what we can to get Nastasic? Enquired on deadline day and clearly not part of City's plans?

Nastasic is a good shout, think it would only be a loan though, it's difficult to pick out a good, young CB, I think Kurt Zouma has potential, at Chelsea, was loaned out to St Ettiene last year, could be loaned again in January.

At the moment we seem to be getting linked with Carlos Vela and Andre Ayew, I would welcome them both, bringing in Ayew who plays on the left wing, could mean a reduced role for Pienaar though.

Carlos Vela, as far as I can remember, when he was at Arsenal, can play anywhere across a front 3, so could come in handy.

I think Distin could leave in January, something seems to be really wrong between him and the club. QPR need a defender and Distin has played for Harry at Portsmouth...... I hope if doesn't happen, as I really like him, want him to get back playing like he was last season

Status
Not open for further replies.