January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we're going to promote Browning or Galloway I think a CB has to be a priority, even if it's just a loan.

we could definitely do with another winger too

I'd be surprised if we spent this Jan, he's indicated a few times how he doesn't like buying in the Jan transfer window

More to the point though why have we not loaned more players ffs? Losing our title of Everloan with only Atsu, disgusted here

Disputes what RM has said about the CB position I think that will be our priority, we all know he can be a bit liberal with his truths when talking to the media which is fair enough really he wants to boost the confidence of the players that will be playing from now until January. I think the left wing situation will depend on whether we get Cleverly, plenty on here weren't keen in the summer but the general concencus seems to be that he'd be an upgrade on Osman. I'd rather see a more pacey Miralles type be brought in but I'm not sure we will have the money after sorting out CB and a fee of some sort for Cleverly who Roberto is def keen to sign.

Disputes what RM has said about the CB position I think that will be our priority, we all know he can be a bit liberal with his truths when talking to the media which is fair enough really he wants to boost the confidence of the players that will be playing from now until January. I think the left wing situation will depend on the Cleverly situation, plenty on here weren't keen in the summer but the general concencus seems to be that he'd be an upgrade on Osman. I'd rather see a more pacey Miralles type be brought in but I'm not sure we will have the money after sorting out CB and a fee of some sort for Cleverly, who Roberto is def keen to sign.

Cleverly is loaned for the season to Villa??? Is he??

Cleverly is loaned for the season to Villa??? Is he??

I thought I read United had a recall clause for January? United will want to get some sort of fee for him in January rather than him leave on a free in the summer, if he doesn't agree a deal with Villa they could recall him and sell to us.

I thought I read United had a recall clause for January? United will want to get some sort of fee for him in January rather than him leave on a free in the summer, if he doesn't agree a deal with Villa they could recall him and sell to us.

I hope he can't be recalled, he can stay at Villa and make sure they get relegated.

I would have Delph at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.