jack cork

Status
Not open for further replies.
after the things you said about Martinez in the new manager thread nobody will take much heed of this.

lol

Tom or whatever, do I really care what you think?

If you don't like it then don't waste your time to quote my post. Bye gonna ignore you.

It's a squad game. Got to build a squad to compete. We don't really have one. Just look at the winger situation this year to see the difference having options makes.
Some would say you should build a squad from the top down by adding first team players, rather than the bottom up by adding benchwarmers.

Some would say you should build a squad from the top down by adding first team players, rather than the bottom up by adding benchwarmers.
Some would have loads of money.

I like it, we need cover in CM and he's young. If we get Barry we have Gibson/Barry/McCarthy for first choice and Cork + the odd man out as injury cover/bench options/European players.

Great price.

I'd rather we bought somebody to push the axis of awesome of GarBar and Mcarthy to new heights and deputise for them if and when than try and shoehorn some 15m quid talent in at the expense of one of our two most consistent performers. But then I am a sentimental fool tbf.

74 rated on Ultimate Team, no thanks.

No but seriously think he could be decent, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Agreed. Neither are first choice at their current clubs, and neither will provide what it takes to break the top four.

Cork is. He was briefly displaced by Wanyama when he signed, but he's been a mainstay since December and has been doing a fantastic job, and he was the Southampton runner-up in their Player of the Year awards last season.

being linked with Cork, Cleverly, Colback & Rodwell makes me suspicious that maybe Barry wont sign on

being linked with Cork, Cleverly, Colback & Rodwell makes me suspicious that maybe Barry wont sign on
I think it's just that people see that we are super light in that role + Barry may not sign + we're going to be in Europe + how important that role is to us and add it all up that we'll be in for a DM this summer. Then they pick fairly reasonably priced British players because they're lazy and that has been Everton's MO for a long time.

Wouldn't read into it that Barry isn't coming as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.