jack cork

Status
Not open for further replies.

For £3m i'd say yes. Good player and adds depth which we will need next season whichever european competition we are in.

Really, really sorry for him. How come he become only a bit-part player at the Saints is still a mystery... I mean I can understand behind Wanyama and Morgan in Defensive Midfield, and Lallana in the hole, but... Steven Davis? Ward-Prowse? What had happened to him, in all honesty?

Dani Osvaldo and Vegard Forren aside, only Gaston Ramirez had endured a worse year than him. Oh no oh no oh no.

Really, really sorry for him. How come he become only a bit-part player at the Saints is still a mystery... I mean I can understand behind Wanyama and Morgan in Defensive Midfield, and Lallana in the hole, but... Steven Davis? Ward-Prowse? What had happened to him, in all honesty?
Could it be that he's been frozen out for not signing a new contract or telling them he's running his current one down to leave?

Could it be that he's been frozen out for not signing a new contract or telling them he's running his current one down to leave?
The worse thing is that he's been plaing in 25 games, but these games only came because of injuries to Wanyama and Schneiderlin. With both players fit he found himself on the bench once more, and that's the most worrying.

Cork is a good player, 3mil would be a great deal, probably worth closer to 8m but last year of his contract, even if he isn't great for his he will still have resale value for atleast what we paid

Would have him here, plenty of games next year with Europe and good cover for our midfield. On a side point, I'd love Schneiderlin here, a real classy player.

Always impressed whenevr I've seen him. Was v good against us earlier in the season.

Get a chance to run our collective eye over him on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.