jack cork

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 2 central positions are key to our formation, unbelievably we only have 2 players who can play that role properly (see crystal palace result) we'll need at least 2 more next season playing in europe, gibson being one, Cork is decent what i've seen of him, one of those decisions I'll be happy for the manager to call

havent seen much of him, could probably do better on a loan with it being less of a risk imo. If we get Barry signed up and Gibson back to fitness, we won't need a deeper midfielder, however we could do with a number 10. I don't think he's that kind of player, hence hes probably what we don't really need. Would prefer Casemiro or Rodwell on loan instead Si'l te plait.
If Bob wants him then buy rather than loan.

the 2 central positions are key to our formation, unbelievably we only have 2 players who can play that role properly (see crystal palace result) we'll need at least 2 more next season playing in europe, gibson being one, Cork is decent what i've seen of him, one of those decisions I'll be happy for the manager to call
I'm sure Bob will be overjoyed with your permission :p

When we played Southampton at Goodison I thought he played really well. He kept his defensive midfield position and got stuck in and for £3 million would be a steal. We need at least 4 players for the 2 CM. I'd definitely sign Barry and then we would have Barry/Gibson/McCarthy/Cork.

I'd take him, he's very good on the ball. A bit light weight I've thought but he's better than Cleverly and would come cheaper too.

you know what i mean - when you're not sure on whether you want a player to come in or not then let bobby make your mind up for you
Yes, I love know what you mean and was only kidding, hence the face. I reckon from here on we should all learn the lesson from the negative comments made when Barry and McCarthy were rumoured to be coming to the club. Trust Roberto, he knows what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.