jack cork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like him. A lot of what Southampton have done this season has been off the back of his quietly effective work in midfield, much like James McCarthy but a level below.

Surprised if we got him as cheap as £3m, seems like a strange bargain to me as he's worth double that. I'd certainly prefer him to Rodwell or Cleverley.

He is OK, can't get in the starting line up at the Saints, so he might well want out. Doesn't exactly excite me this one

He is OK, can't get in the starting line up at the Saints, so he might well want out. Doesn't exactly excite me this one

He does get in their team - played superbly against Newcastle recently and has started against City and Cardiff.

He's very, very underrated. Shaw wouldn't be able to get forward without him, does exactly the same job that McCarthy does for us. Great squad option for £3m.

He does get in their team - played superbly against Newcastle recently and has started against City and Cardiff.

He's very, very underrated. Shaw wouldn't be able to get forward without him, does exactly the same job that McCarthy does for us. Great squad option for £3m.

Started 18 games thsi season mate, sub in 7 more. Don't follow him closely enough to know if thats through injuries or not, just that when I watch them I don't often see his name

Tubey said:

So hes a left sided defensive mid?

As we only need another 3 points to guarantee Europe we'll need more cover in more positions.from what I've seen and read on Soton forums he'll be a good midfield addition

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.