Guard of honour

Status
Not open for further replies.
This parade is honestly one of the most cringeworthy thing's I have ever seen

The kopites just don't stop giving do they, they act like a religious cult

So why would doing this be a bad thing exactly? The Liverpool players were taking vids and pics from inside the bus so clearly they were impressed. What's wrong with showing the team some love or do we have to wait till we score a goal on the pitch to show our emotions? Typical sit and shut up grandad mentality on here, it's why Goodison is a library half the time

So why would doing this be a bad thing exactly? The Liverpool players were taking vids and pics from inside the bus so clearly they were impressed. What's wrong with showing the team some love or do we have to wait till we score a goal on the pitch to show our emotions? Typical sit and shut up grandad mentality on here, it's why Goodison is a library half the time

Hello?

Did you watch the Liverpool game the other night?

Despite the dorkfest before the game, Anfield was as quiet as a cemetery inside.

It's manufactured and crindgeworthy, I'd rather have a loud atmosphere in the stadium than circle jerk over the team bus arriving

I Really hate this stuff kopites do most my family are RS an I hate them come match day they are all so smug and cant see outside there L.S.D induced fantasys ah well cant pick yeah family I guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.