Guard of honour

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liod93

So last night the reds made a guard of honour which I hate to admit was pretty impressive, i'm sure we could create one both bigger and better either for the away game at Fulham or at home to arsenal next week.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
So last night the reds made a guard of honour which I hate to admit was pretty impressive, i'm sure we could create one both bigger and better either for the away game at Fulham or at home to arsenal next week.

Thoughts?

Not for me, Beeky.

That kind of mawkish stuff is what makes Kopites different from us......and it's vive la differénce as far as I am concerned.

what did they do? I didn't watch the match

I just heard about it on the radio so apologies in advance if I am wrong.

Apparently they lined the streets round Mordor with flag waving cultists to make it like Wembley Way as the team coach approached from the ass end of Middle Earth.

As an exercise in hubris it ranks right up there with the bus they had ready to take them on a lap of honour round the city before Fippi Inzaghi put right all that was wrong the night of the Istanbul freak.

as the team bus came to the ground they were all stood round with loads of flags scarfs and flares.

I just heard about it on the radio so apologies in advance if I am wrong.

Apparently they lined the streets round Mordor with flag waving cultists to make it like Wembley Way as the team coach approached from the ass end of Middle Earth.

As an exercise in hubris it ranks right up there with the bus they had ready to take them on a lap of honour round the city before Fippi Inzaghi put right all that was wrong the night of the Istanbul freak.

Any opportunity really

not imitate, completely outdo them, make it intimidating for a fragile arsenal, I get the feeling that this isn't going to happen, just don't want people thinking I have a kopite mindset

Thoughts?

i will happily line the streets when we bring home a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.