Guard of honour

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of God

This is the 2nd time in two days I've read some abortion of an idea about copying but "bettering" the loveable reds.

Let them do their pre-meditated, plastic shows. Anfield was still like a library for most of the game. Want to make a difference? Make some noise at the game, and don't make any self-mythologizing banners to try and add to the occasion.

For the love of God

This is the 2nd time in two days I've read some abortion of an idea about copying but "bettering" the loveable reds.

Let them do their pre-meditated, plastic shows. Anfield was still like a library for most of the game. Want to make a difference? Make some noise at the game, and don't make any self-mythologizing banners to try and add to the occasion.

This. I saw the game and it was silent. They might have done a tribute before the game but it means nothing if you aren't singing at the ground. I can imagine Everton to be noisy as anything when Arsenal come next week. We don't need the pre-match bullshit.

I wonder if these bells intend doing this for their remaining home games if winning the league is still on.

as the team bus came to the ground they were all stood round with loads of flags scarfs and flares.

Funny how the bloke recording it, and fellow Sh!te fans who were singing, didnt sound very scouse?!! haha.

So last night the reds made a guard of honour which I hate to admit was pretty impressive, i'm sure we could create one both bigger and better either for the away game at Fulham or at home to arsenal next week.

Thoughts?

Pffft... we did that for Roberto's first domestic friendly against Accrington Stanley:

That lot couldn't line a soufflé tin without the whole thing ending up falling flat.

I'll stick to cheese on toast.

Is this supposed to be good? my god they're acting like they have already won it there, thats gonna be embarrassing for them when they blow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.