Grade for this transfer window

What grade would you give us for this transfer window

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A+ with Eto'o.

Still could do with a central defender, but we can't expect too much more going off the business we've already done.

Americans grade less harshly in school than English. The dumb people get C grades. I did some college over here and was a straight A student. Was far from that in England. Also the wife did classes in England for her American Uni and screwed her GP up because of the difference in scale. So I think Everton should just have to take this window pass/fail due to the confusion.

B- , and that's on the assumption that we get at least a couple more additions to the squad who will either challenge for a place or are decent deputies. We're going into the season needing extra bodies to cope with European footie and, so far, we have the same number of realistic first teamers as we finished last season with. A couple of the U21's may well come through but we need more depth than they'll give us.

If we don't get a couple more players who can walk into the senior squad, then I'd call it a "C".

Aitchoo and Eto'o coming in are a bit better than I'd hoped for. When Eto'o signs I'm going to upgrade to a B.
If we sign anyone else who's decent I may even go for a B+. Rebel with a cause that's me.

Solid B+ for me. I think we still need a CAM to cover/challenge Barkley.

image.jpg

A for me, almost A+.

Amazing window. Net spend of £30-odd million, Lukaku is ours, Eto'o is ours (pending medical), we got a world cup star in Besic who was coveted by a lot of other premier league clubs' fans and we have numbers in every position. Still weak at right back, but maybe Hibbert can still do a job when needed.

If we were to sign a Kagawa or Firmino as has been talked about, it's an A++.

A- for me right now although that will be upgraded if we get atleast 1 CB or CAM in (both is unrealistic imo)

A for me at the moment. New contract signings by Coleman, Barkley and Stones alone made it a C+. Resigning Barry on a perm and adding Atsu and Besic made it a B. In comes Lukaku and we go to A-. We needed another forward more than anything and unbelievable, but in pops Eto'o. We're looking at an A here for me. Only missing a creative midfielder now, for me to hand out an A+ to the Ken'very'wright and Bobby 'brown shoes' Martinez tag team. They've been ruthless! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.