• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont really remember you lot complaining when we 'gifted' you the title by drawing with Utd just before in that 4-4 draw.

No one complained, trust me, ive never celebrated another teams goal like your 4th in my life. But there was still a lot to do after that from our point of view. We had to play another 4 games. Whereas beating you on Saturday would probably mean we'd win the league as I really cannot see us dropping points to two mediocre mid table teams at home.

He was injured a day before and still played. He's had a bad season for himself but it's not necessarily what HE does on whilst he's on the pitch. He galvanises everyone around him and can help boost the team. We'd have got beat a lot more comfortably by Candlepool if he wasn't playing, that's for sure.

Candlepool? Come again?

Always want to win and collect the wins because winning will attract players and players will attract other players and now a solid side is formed. Brendan Rogers is doing well at Liverpool and if he wins because Everton prevails over City then so be it...gotta do what's best for the Blues and that's never rooting for a loss. What does a draw do to our chances and/or Liverpool's chances?

I think it's the masculine looking steroid filled woman that keeps me watching, I caught in 2 minds as to whether I would or wouldn't.
You defo would. It's something in her eyes...

*I completely forgot that there's even a woman in that "show".

Do the right thing. Lay down and die on Saturday. Liverpool winning the title will put Everton back years. I'm sure Kenwright et al will know the ramifications for their tenure and have a quiet word with Martinez. A successful Liverpool just brings more pressure on them and their lack of success.

Do the right thing.

Do the right thing. Lay down and die on Saturday. Liverpool winning the title will put Everton back years. I'm sure Kenwright et al will know the ramifications for their tenure and have a quiet word with Martinez. A successful Liverpool just brings more pressure on them and their lack of success.

Do the right thing.

Quite simply the wrong thing.

A title is won and lost over 38 games not one. If the game, our club and our supporters have any integrity you must want an Everton victory as in every other game we play.

Status
Not open for further replies.