• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I consider how much I enjoyed Chelsea's win last weekend.... there can only be one option. We will get at least a point at Hull who will have one eye on the FA cup final.

The possibility that Gerrards slip cost them the title is too good to be true, which means it wont happen. I just can't see City leaving Goodison with 3 points on Saturday, they rarely do. But the thought that we handed them the title would hound me for longer than CliveThomasGate.

Alright lads,

Massive Red here in peace.

I still feel sick after losing to Chelsea & to be honest I think the title has gone for us.

I expect City to beat West Ham & Villa comfortably, you guys are our only hope really.

I've been reading this thread for a few days & understandably some of you want to lose to City to deny us.

I'm not sure what will happen Saturday but Martinez is a winner & no way will he do anything other than send out a team to try & win.

Barkley - Huge toffee but trying to impress Woy

John Stones - Trying to make a name for himself

Osman - Always good for a goal

Naismith - Great work ethic

Lukaku - In the shop window, could also help his parent club back into the title race

Coleman - Best season in his life

Baines - True pro

Come on you toffee's

When I consider how much I enjoyed Chelsea's win last weekend.... there can only be one option. We will get at least a point at Hull who will have one eye on the FA cup final.

I still cant believe Mourinho took his B team to Anfield and won so convincingly. Makes you wonder why other managers have never thought this way when your average fan would probably recommend this approach. Sit deep, keep Gerrard facing one way, dont give away set pieces = job done. Yet everyone, including us, thinks for some reason that Anfield demands you to play football the right way so you get sides like Fulham and Cardiff who in years gone by would have shut up shop for a draw, starting to think they'll have a go at tapping it around like Barcelona.

Seriously Barcelona have a lot to answer for for making approaches like Chelsea's unpopular. 5 seasons ago the league would be full of these defensive route one sides that were always good for a draw at Anfield. Now every man and his dog want a fancy free flowing manager like Martinez and football like Barca. This has just resulted in fodder for Liverpool to batter on the counter. Best manager in the bottom half? Pulis. Would Cardiff have gone down with McKay? No. Horses for courses.

Alright lads,

I still feel sick after losing to Chelsea & to be honest I think the title has gone for us.

I expect City to beat West Ham & Villa comfortably, you guys are our only hope really.

I've been reading this thread for a few days & understandably some of you want to lose to City to deny us.

I'm not sure what will happen Saturday but Martinez is a winner & no way will he do anything other than send out a team to try & win.

Lukaku - In the shop window, could also help his parent club back into the title race

Baines - True pro

Come on you toffee's

Welcome fella, you don't want to watch the Martinez press conference from today then. He has said he will rest most of the above players in preparation for the World cup to help there countries out.

Alright lads,

Baines - True pro

Come on you toffee's

City are paying for our new stadium if we throw the game, so your not in luck

Palace on Monday is a biggy I've got a gut feeling it's got 1 point written all over it. So fingers crossed we win Saturday the RS draw Monday. City get the arse ache at loosing a GP they go on and win the league we get 5th all is well and world has perfectly realigned itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.