• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace on Monday is a biggy I've got a gut feeling it's got 1 point written all over it. So fingers crossed we win Saturday the RS draw Monday. City get the arse ache at loosing a GP they go on and win the league we get 5th all is well and world has perfectly realigned itself.

Only Liverpool will batter Newcastle putting them 7 clear of City. Chelsea though could win it.

Hey man, you edited de post !

Not quick enough it would seem haha

But yeah Osman's gash etc etc

tn_gallery_1_1_5499.jpg

You are just jumping on the bandwagon again. It's easy to hate him, if you want to be the best blue, like me, you gotta support him.

I have formed my opinion through a superior football knowledge to yours I think you'll find, let's not turn this into an Osman hating thread though eh mate? You've been out of order here, let's leave it at that.

I have formed my opinion through a superior football knowledge to yours I think you'll find, let's not turn this into an Osman hating thread though eh mate? You've been out of order here, let's leave it at that.
Bet you aren't as good a fan as me though. Despite all your knowledge.

One of your big game players, namely Kompany, caused this dilemma in the first place. Big game, my backside.
He was injured a day before and still played. He's had a bad season for himself but it's not necessarily what HE does on whilst he's on the pitch. He galvanises everyone around him and can help boost the team. We'd have got beat a lot more comfortably by Candlepool if he wasn't playing, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.