• Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theyre Confident

BmjI5k0CYAAvmTH.png:large

I propose that the parade and bus should still take place to give US the chance to point & laugh

Did Liverpool tonk them? I recall them bring extremely fortunate to win
Sorry but WTF should we do City a favour? They were 1-0 against Arsenal then couldn't be arsed in the 2nd and drew with them and almost lost, at least Lpool tonked them. Why have Arsenal played last 4 games at home, well seems like it

Not really liking blues falling out over this either.

No need really.

It's not difficult to understand both views is it?

Agreed mate. Yet I note you still trying to push wanting an Everton win as the right thing? Just leave the thread alone as I do if you're in the not arsed club.

Or show your not arsed with a neutral avatar like a retro badge that you happen to admire.

Had a phone call earlier from a friend of the family whose hubby is a r/s armchair fan and said she doesn't think her hubby will be able to handle it if Everton fail to beat Citeh at the weekend, I told her to prepare for the worst, this could be a weekend our loveable r/s friends will remember for a long time,
must go now, have to practice the Poznan.

By getting a bodyguard for starters.

Sorry but WTF should we do City a favour? They were 1-0 against Arsenal then couldn't be arsed in the 2nd and drew with them and almost lost, at least Lpool tonked them. Why have Arsenal played last 4 games at home, well seems like it

You've sorely missed the point of the whole thing I think mate!!!

I too think Everton are on the 'up'. I think Martinez was a very good move for your club - while not having the biggest budget to spend he got some decent loans in like Lukaku etc. Got you playing good football unlike Gollum and generally, similar to us - you've got a good young contemporary manager who's out to prove himself.

The near future of Everton FC and Liverpool FC look bright, it's good to see.

lollol

Hoof !! Are you serious mate ?

Nothing to do with CITY lad !!!!

It will do us a favour.

My ideal scenario is that we beat City so they can celebrate only for Palace to turn them over.

Palace are going for a top half finish and a chance to finish above Stoke. Pulis isn't going to let them slip up now.

I would like to add that this would open the door for Chelsea to win their last 2 games... absolute popcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.