• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For you though, personally, im surprised you're not all over the city win.

Being a kopite and all

yaaay, Nazi jokes...and ones about the deaths of ethnic peoples too. Well played :locked:

Eh? What's this about?

Unreal this. I'm a kopite because I want Everton to win. You're an Evertonian because you want us to lose.

Stark raving mad. Insane madness.

The worst of it is this:

You seem utterly convinced a Man City win will mean the RS don't win the league.

It's beyond crazy...there's no earthly words that anyone can put to you that this isn't the case.

And I'm the one told to behave lol It's incredible, really.

Pipe down lads. if you can't discuss things rationally then just keep quiet and stop trying to wind each other up.

yaaay, Nazi jokes...and ones about the deaths of ethnic peoples too. Well played :locked:

Eh? What's this about?

Unreal this. I'm a kopite because I want Everton to win. You're an Evertonian because you want us to lose.

Stark raving mad. Insane madness.

The worst of it is this:

You seem utterly convinced a Man City win will mean the RS don't win the league.

It's beyond crazy...there's no earthly words that anyone can put to you that this isn't the case.

And I'm the one told to behave lol It's incredible, really.
No, whats incredible is reds on here pretending to anything but.... admit that you're a kopite. You were almost at that stage a couple of hours ago but didn't quite let it go.

Admit to the forum that you're a kopite. Its fine if you are mate, im good with that because you seem one of the decent ones on here.

Pipe down lads. if you can't discuss things rationally then just keep quiet and stop trying to wind each other up.

I've tried to be rational, Woolly, but look what I'm up against:

No, whats incredible is reds on here pretending to anything but.... admit that you're a kopite. You were almost at that stage a couple of hours ago but didn't quite let it go.

Admit to the forum that you're a kopite. Its fine if you are mate, im good with that because you seem one of the decent ones on here.

It doesn't work like that.

'we must NOT allow it to happen'.

What exactly are you going to do? Have a word with Tim Howard? Sneak in to the dressing room with a Martinez mask on?

I fully understand the lads who want City to win. It makes sense.

But those of us who want Everton to win shouldn't be made to feel like nobheads for wanting an Everton win.

No.

It's not 'settled'.

Have to agree really.

Actually feel a bit like I'm in the wrong for wanting Everton to win.

Unreal really.

I would hate to see Everton fans celebrating City goals.

Would that actually happen? That question aimed at lads who frequent Goodison I guess.

Just think it will be an embarrassment for the whole club that type of thing.

Surprise_kiss_aww.gif

I'm not coming back to this thread, lads...it's too far-out for me.

But maybe the rest of yous can steer it in this direction, away from the individual lad behind the post, and more to considering the remaining fixtures:

- Man City win, but still have to win their final two games too. Is that really that much of a given?
- Man City lose, Arsenal lose. 4th back on? How would yous feel about that?
- Man City draw, RS lose...the various permutations are still almost endless.

Just maybe consider all this before deciding not to cheer on the Royal Blue Jersey on Saturday.

Bye lids :cheers:

EDIT: remember the debate is about who you are supporting on the day, not how arsed you'll feel if we do get beat. Obviously we'll all feel a little less arsed than usual.

Last edited:

I'm not coming back to this thread, lads...it's too far-out for me.

But maybe the rest of yous can steer it in this direction, away from the individual lad behind the post, and more to considering the remaining fixtures:

- Man City win, but still have to win their final two games too. Is that really that much of a given?
- Man City lose, Arsenal lose. 4th back on? How would yous feel about that?
- Man City draw, RS lose...the various permutations are still almost endless.

Just maybe consider all this before deciding not to cheer on the Royal Blue Jersey on Saturday.

Bye lids :cheers:

See now you're twisting it. Not one Evertonian will cheer a city goal at the weekend or won't cheer on our team. Stop twisting it. We know you want Everton to win but not for the reasons you're trying to get across.

The bottom line is this: We will all cheer on our team as per the norm, just like any other matchday but if we lose, its a case of NEA. Normally an Everton loss ruins my entire weekend but it won't this weekend thats for sure.

Arsenal will draw their last 2 games.

We will win our last 2 games 2-0, thereby qualifying for the Uefa Champions League football tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.