CONFIRMED: Moyes Leaving - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant envisage any situation that would see Moyes at OT as manager. It's just preposterous. The Corporate heads wouldn't allow it. Sponsors would be up in arms.

They'll have their arms stretched out running round their rooms like crashing planes...every last single one of them.

Hahaha so very , very true.

I cant envisage any situation that would see Moyes at OT as manager. It's just preposterous. The Corporate heads wouldn't allow it. Sponsors would be up in arms.

Ive got to say I agree with that but I was just putting a minor caveat to my conviction it'll just not happen .

I can't see past Mourinho

I think it's possible that they could go for Moyes as they might want to start another long term 'project', however I think they'll go for someone with more european experience.

i think they will go for someone who is not afraid of winning big games

An image just came into my head of Moyes lifting a Premier League trophy at Old Trafford, smile beaming and all that. And I tell you what, I'd be pretty happy for him. So if he does go (which I think is a really remote chance btw), I will wish him all the best.

Despite the fact they're not exactly skint it's taken a pretty special manager to keep them above the likes of Chelsea & City as the dominant force. Player for player they aren't as good as either IMO.

Whoever takes it has a big job on their hands. With him sitting on the shoulder too it's not for the faint hearted. The best thing he could do is walk away and give the next fella a clean run at it.

If I was an up coming manager I wouldn't take it or I'd clear a load out and start fresh if I did.

An image just came into my head of Moyes lifting a Premier League trophy at Old Trafford, smile beaming and all that. And I tell you what, I'd be pretty happy for him. So if he does go (which I think is a really remote chance btw), I will wish him all the best.

Me too. He's done a decent job for us in the main and he's got a lot about him as a person I admire.

Status
Not open for further replies.