CONFIRMED: Moyes Leaving - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the Munich posts are going strong on RAWK...

'' Good riddance, horrible [Poor language removed]. Referees must be reliefed, but also sad now their main revenue stream have called it a day ''

'' turns out ferguson's new job will be on the FA independent disciplinary panel. ''

The Man Utd job is like it or not the biggest job in club football, are you all seriously telling me David Moyes is the best man for the job out there today? Not a chance

Utd don't operate like the other massive clubs tho...can't see them wanting a foreigner bringing all his own staff and trying to change the club. Moyes is a gamble BUT if it works they will have found a true fergie successor.

If you like having moyes here I'd cross your fingers!!

I bet Mrs Moyes is getting the seeing to of her life right now.

Lights on and everything.

I bet he is even doing a Fergie impression, the voice , everything.. Possibly even looking at his watch and insisting he has a few more minutes.

If Moyes leaves, then I wish him all the very best with many thanks for the exceptional work he has done at Goodison.

However, if I were a betting man, and I am. I would be having a decent bet on Mourinho taking over at Old Trafford.

I think it's possible that they could go for Moyes as they might want to start another long term 'project', however I think they'll go for someone with more european experience.

If Moyes leaves, then I wish him all the very best with many thanks for the exceptional work he has done at Goodison.

However, if I were a betting man, and I am. I would be having a decent bet on Mourinho taking over at Old Trafford.

Milks you bad lurker! Speaking sense as usual.

I really dont think it will but That's the only thing that makes me think it just might happen so he can continue to control the playing side ( see the Gibson transfer ).

I cant envisage any situation that would see Moyes at OT as manager. It's just preposterous. The Corporate heads wouldn't allow it. Sponsors would be up in arms.

'' Good riddance, horrible [Poor language removed]. Referees must be reliefed, but also sad now their main revenue stream have called it a day ''

'' turns out ferguson's new job will be on the FA independent disciplinary panel. ''

They'll have their arms stretched out running round their rooms like crashing planes...every last single one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.