CONFIRMED: Moyes Leaving - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho all the way, as i said earlier its probably been a done deal for a few weeks now
I believe this too.

No way would they make an announcement like this without having discussed it months earlier and had a replacement lined up.

Deffo Jose.

If it is Moyes their fans will be outraged.

I think it's possible that they could go for Moyes as they might want to start another long term 'project', however I think they'll go for someone with more european experience.

I don't think the Glazers are interested in "long term".

They need the dosh from United to service the debts of their other businesses.

It's all about success in the here and now for them.

Everton need to sort this one way or another by this weekend. Give the players some stability or allow the fans a last chance to say thank you/goodbye/koff.

I don't think the Glazers are interested in "long term".

They need the dosh from United to service the debts of their other businesses.

It's all about success in the here and now for them.

Agree, that's why they'll probably go for someone with european experience.

Ferguson isnt over seeing anything he's retiring he aint staying on, it will be mourinho or klopp imo

"I am delighted to announce that Alex has agreed to stay with the club as a director," he said. "His contributions to Manchester United over the last 26 years have been extraordinary and, like all United fans, I want him to be a part of its future."

I don't agree with that Dave, the sponsors won't give a knack who gets the job, as long as they go on to win. It's only if they fail to deliver that they'd get tetchy.

Moyes is a credible candidate & a lot will depend on who Ferguson has chosen to anoint as his successor, as I'm certain he'll have had a massive say in who it should be.....

If they dont go the superstar route (which I dont think they will) I think they might see Laudrup as a decent successor. He has a wealth of European experience at league level and he looks to have been a quick learner here in England.

That would be my bet.

Quite honestly I'd be shocked if Utd go for Moyes. Domestically he's done alright with us, but can anyone see him going for Premier League and Champions League titles at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.