Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow when he has a bad day, he really has a bad day!!
I don't think even Tony Hibbert has made as many mistakes as that in one game, to be fair.

I'd swerve him on the basis of that video alone, provided it hasn't been edited to make him look worse than he actually played.

I don't think even Tony Hibbert has made as many mistakes as that in one game, to be fair.

I'd swerve him on the basis of that video alone, provided it hasn't been edited to make him look worse than he actually played.

Read above. It has. The purpose of the video was to highlight everything wrong.

Surely we can't be spending 5m on this fella. Cover for bainsy is a nice to have but other areas like centre mid an a forward are more of a priority.

Is this fella good going forward?

Am I being a ted by reading too much into this, and suspecting that we're priming ourselves ahead of Baines being sold in the near future? I.e. bring in Oviedo now, get him up to scratch and bedded-in, then have him as primary left-back once Baines is sold in the next window or two?

I dont see the problem. Hed give you cover for the entire left side if needs be. It brings the squad age down as McNulty says, id imagine we are in for a midfielder still and there are not really any other managers id give 5mill to play around with.

Status
Not open for further replies.