Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
he costs £2m which we dont have.

Till we sell Yobo.

I dont think we need to be looking at a back up LB, Distin & Neville can cover there and Garbutt is coming through nicely so to me were fine, it's right wing or someone who can play on the right of the 3 behind the striker that we need IMO.

For me i'd like to see Felli carry on playing box-to-box alongside Gibbo and with Pienaar left and Naismith playing just in behind Jelavic, it's on the right that we need someone as Osman aint the player to play there, he does his better stuff centrally and Coleman is too inconsistant atm out wide.

Would be very nice if we could use the selling of Cahill to the MLS and NYRB's as a bargaining chip alongside the money we will eventually get from Yobo's sale to prize Donovan back to Goodison on the cheap as he's only got a matter of months left on his deal!. I think it would be better for us to buy him now than sign him on loan in Jan and then for free in March, IMO we need him from the off, or IF possible, sign a young, good up and coming winger from abroad or the championship?!.

Oviedo and Bolanos both start for FC Copenhagen v Club Brugge. Game begins in 10 minutes. I'm watching it as I'm not at Tranmere.

Now that Copenhagen have been knocked out the champions league I think this is more likely

I think we're going to bid for Oviedo now . He would be a decent and cheap back up for Baines and he can play left midfield as well . I'd think a bid in the region of €1-€1,5 mill should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.