Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeejack

Player Valuation: £100m
The agent of Bryan Oviedo has admitted there is considerable interest in the FC Copenhagen full-back, amid speculation linking Everton with a possible bid.

According to Danish newspaper BT, David Moyes travelled to Copenhagen last Saturday to get a closer look at the Costa Rica international.

It is reported that Moyes sees the 23-year-old as a potential replacement for Leighton Baines, who continues to be connected with a summer switch to Manchester United.

French club Lille are also believed to be keen on Oviedo, who is valued at around €2.5million (£2m) by Copenhagen.

Agent Morten Wivestad has refused to reveal the identities of Oviedo's suitors, but says there is competition for his signature.

"The only thing I can say about Oviedo is that there is a lot of interest in him," said Wivestad.

From his agent, but this was mentioned in the banalos thread as a posibility.

Can't see this.
Moyes has two young left backs at his disposal plus distin n nev who have played there before

For the record, this guy can play LW too. Pienaar behind Jelavic?

If there's any position we don't need an extra player it's the number ten role behind jelavic.

That's the preferred role of Osman, Barkley and Naismith. Not to mention Moyes keeps talking about playing Fellaini there.

Better to keep Pienaar on the wing.

If there's any position we don't need an extra player it's the number ten role behind jelavic.

That's the preferred role of Osman, Barkley and Naismith. Not to mention Moyes keeps talking about playing Fellaini there.

Better to keep Pienaar on the wing.

Yeah, I agree, but we all know what we think means nothing to Moyes decision making.

We are not going to buy a guy who plays left-back in the Danish league to play left-wing for us as some have suggested.

We are not going to buy a guy who plays left-back in the Danish league to play left-wing for us as some have suggested.

We are not going to buy a guy who plays left-back in the Irish league to play left-wing for us as some have suggested. Oh wait...

Jog on.

Calm down a bit then. I think Coleman was bought as a right-back, but then Moyes found out his defending was gash so pushed him forward. I would be surprised if Moyes split up the Baines-Pienaar combination which has always worked so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.