4th Place - What's it going to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still quite happy confirming europa league before 4th tbh. I just can't wait to see Everton in europe again. Couldn't care what day we play, Everton play more games. Love it.

*NEWSFLASH*

Yaya Toure might be done for the season.

We have a much better chance against City with him out of the picture.

That's a big one with Gareth Barry out actually. Evens things up in midfield. Is Gibson going to be ready to play a part do we know? Not sure I fancy osman in there

That's a big one with Gareth Barry out actually. Evens things up in midfield. Is Gibson going to be ready to play a part do we know? Not sure I fancy osman in there

Even if Gibbo is out, I fancy our midfield to theirs without Toure. I would put Barkley deep with McCarthy and just mesmerize Garcia and Fernandinho with skill and forward runs. I honestly don't rate Garcia all that much, I would fear Milner in the center a lot more.

Even if Gibbo is out, I fancy our midfield to theirs without Toure. I would put Barkley deep with McCarthy and just mesmerize Garcia and Fernandinho with skill and forward runs. I honestly don't rate Garcia all that much, I would fear Milner in the center a lot more.

Yep Garcia is absolutely turd IMO. A performance like Barkley's against Arsenal would be perfect against City

Yep Garcia is absolutely turd IMO. A performance like Barkley's against Arsenal would be perfect against City
He does have a great mustache, that much I can not deny. However, I really fancy out chances if we line up against city like this:

Lukaku
McGeady Naismith Mirallas
Barkley McCarthy

That front 6 has an incredibly goalscoring potential. We beat City and United, there's no reason we can't finish 3rd. To borrow the motto of our (former) CL rivals, to dare is to do.

He does have a great mustache, that much I can not deny. However, I really fancy out chances if we line up against city like this:

Lukaku
McGeady Naismith Mirallas
Barkley McCarthy

That front 6 has an incredibly goalscoring potential. We beat City and United, there's no reason we can't finish 3rd. To borrow the motto of our (former) CL rivals, to dare is to do.
You know there's not an absolute chance in hell Osman won't start. It's uncanny how he can be awful yet always gets picked to play. He's not on Neville levels of bad but he's clearly the weakest one in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.