4th Place - What's it going to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've said it before and I'll still stand by it, to claim 4th we must accumulate more points than the team finishing 5th.
Hmmm good point but I have to disagree with you.
I'm sure to come 4th you have to get less points then 3rd and more than the remaining 15 teams.

Rooney supposed to be out for United, van Persie too.

We can take these carts to the cleaners next weekend...

It will probably require us to get more points after 38 games than at least 17 premier league teams. Just a hunch, though.

Rooney supposed to be out for United, van Persie too.

We can take these carts to the cleaners next weekend...

They arguably played better without both of them against Newcastle. It wouldn't surprise me if the club blew a load of smoke up Moyes' ass and made a big thing of him coming back to confuse and disorientate him. Then, as soon as he drops his guard, bam! right in the kisser.

We just have to keep doing what we're doing really.. Our Home games will see us through. I'm not worried about Palace, City and esp United. These will all sell out and Goodison will simply push the team on to 3 points! Even City... we will take them at home! I know it

Southampton are already on the beach, & Hull? Hopefully they have a cup final to concentrate on. Long and Jela will worry me though. 4 wins will do it

We just have to keep doing what we're doing really.. Our Home games will see us through. I'm not worried about Palace, City and esp United. These will all sell out and Goodison will simply push the team on to 3 points! Even City... we will take them at home! I know it

Southampton are already on the beach, & Hull? Hopefully they have a cup final to concentrate on. Long and Jela will worry me though. 4 wins will do it

I think that we're looking forward to playing United and City because it will be a good test of whether we're as good as we think we are. Hopefully, with the options that we've got from the bench and our returning players, we'll have enough to win the other games without breaking too much of a sweat. It's encouraging that we've kept three clean sheets in our last four games too.

Love it

Status
Not open for further replies.