3 Toffees to Hibs on loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely be better for the young lads playing league 1/ championship football rather than Scottish 2nd div

On reflection, I have no idea how their progression is really going and just simply plucked 3 good youngsters names out.

Probably what most here are doing too.

True although an Evertonian guess will likely be more educated than a Hibee guess on this particular subject so its not a problem mate.

Who is the lad Green? Where does he play and his style etc?

True although an Evertonian guess will likely be more educated than a Hibee guess on this particular subject so its not a problem mate.

Scored 2 goals here. Someone with more knowledge about the u21s will be able to tell you more.

Surely be better for the young lads playing league 1/ championship football rather than Scottish 2nd div
Martinez might trust the manager more than another though. Just minutes and match day experience might be the key at that age rather than level. Just a thought.

Green was rumoured to be a loan target for MK Dons so he could be a make weight with us getting Galloway. The second division in Scotland is too much of a step down for Duffy.

With us getting David Henen in i can definitely see Hallam Hope heading up there. Matty Kennedy would be a good shout, as would one of the defenders.

Personally I think/hope Green will be the next star like Barkley, but I fear he could also be the next Jose Baxter or Kieran Agard to name two.
He is a gifted young midfielder with plenty of confidence and skill, but over the years we have had many of these type of players and predominately they don't make it.

I can't see it being anyone decent really.

In the kindest possible way, the SPL is similar to League One standards imho, with Celtic probably a good Championship standard. Hibs are in Division two, do you really think playing the likes of Dunbarton, Alloa, Raith and Queens of the South, are better than facing the likes of Walsall, Crewe or Yeovil? If Duffy goes, it's one mighty step down.

Kennedy? We signed him from the SPL, surely that's too much of a stepdown like i'd say it is for Duffy, Lundstram or Pennington too.

Hallam Hope? He looked alright against Tranmere, i thought he could have gotten a Championship/League One loan off the back of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.