3 Toffees to Hibs on loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickyWeir7

Player Valuation: £25k
Hi all, firstly, I've always had a soft spot for Everton, love Goodison, one of the top 3 football grounds in the UK in my opinion, although I've always had a soft spot for the Toffees I'm Scottish and for my sins I'm a Hibee...anyway, there is major speculation up here today that Hibs have brought three Everton lads up with the view to a season long loan.

Information is scarce, this would probably be seen as a 'coup' for us while it'd be more or leaa business as usual for you so I'm wondering if anyone on here has any information on who it could be, the players we have been linked with are as far as I'm aware on tour with Everton so its not the usual suspects I.e Hallam Hope.

Any information would be greatly appreciated - also, now that I've joined I hope it'll be fine to contribute to articles/debates on Everton throughout the Season

Any idea which age groups / positions the lads are from?

Full U18s/21s listings are here and these are the lads who've just signed their first professional deals.

There will be a few of ours going on loan to you, after we have brought in one or two. Most likely Hallam Hope and John Lundstram mate. Maybe even Matty Kennedy.

Any idea which age groups / positions the lads are from?

Full U18s/21s listings are here and these are the lads who've just signed their first professional deals.

Thanks mate, sorry, as of right now I've no idea what age group it'll be, thats why I posted to see if any of you lads had any info, if and when the deals go through I'll hang about over the course of the season and fill you all in with how they're doing
There will be a few of ours going on loan to you, after we have brought in one or two. Most likely Hallam Hope and John Lundstram mate. Maybe even Matty Kennedy.

Thanks for the reply Aaron, I was told two weeks ago that Hope was probably a certainty but at the game yesterday our CEO Leeann Dempster told some fans that 3 Everton boys will be traveling up today but I believe Hope is still oversees with your first team squad so dont think it'll be him at this moment in time, heard a lot of good things about him though.

Hope and Kennedy maybe, I'd expect Lundstram to be playing a a higher level, he played half of last season in the Championship. Pennington and McLaughlin could be possiblities as well.

Thanks mate, sorry, as of right now I've no idea what age group it'll be, thats why I posted to see if any of you lads had any info, if and when the deals go through I'll hang about over the course of the season and fill you all in with how they're doing

Thanks for the reply Aaron, I was told two weeks ago that Hope was probably a certainty but at the game yesterday our CEO Leeann Dempster told some fans that 3 Everton boys will be traveling up today but I believe Hope is still oversees with your first team squad so dont think it'll be him at this moment in time, heard a lot of good things about him though.

All our lads are back from the Thailand tour so Hope could be one of the three you mentioned.

Absolutely agree on that, the Scottish Leagues are fast paced and very physical but there has also been a conscious effort to play more football in the last 5 years or so but even still, I dont think its a place for many U18s regardless of how much potential they've got.

Should be quite interesting, I think Stubbs is quite highly rated behind the scenes at Everton so its probable that Hibs might be seen as a good viable option for the younger lads to continue their education, more so if Stubbs is a familiar face

Status
Not open for further replies.