Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the point you're trying to make here, but those 2 players received more reds than anyone since the PL started, and guess what? they were both committed players. Which is clearly my original argument vindicated by yourself. Thanks

How many reds did Linekar get? Or was he injured so often he never played enough to get them?

I've probably been attending matches longer than you if you don't remember tackling being allowed and referees not having boyband haircuts and hogging the limelight

I don't understand the point you're trying to make here, but those 2 players received more reds than anyone since the PL started, and guess what? they were both committed players. Which is clearly my original argument vindicated by yourself. Thanks

You mentioned time banned mate, Duncan had a spell in prison and Cantona attacked a fan and got 6 months community service teaching kids footy as well as a ban and fine. How did you forget what you posted? Hmmmm. Curious.

Hahahaha what now?

So:

1) Being injured/sent off is a good thing.

2) Osman has only ever scored against Larissa?

Makes sense.
The only goal his fans on here refer to is THAT one. A one goal wonder, just like your avatar, a one album wonder. I can see you're easily pleased

McFadden was light years ahead of Osman as a footballer. He scored 11 goals in 109 appearances despite playing out of position (thanks to pet poodle Osman) and a huge chunk of those from the bench. A lot of committed players get injuries or suspensions in these frantic PL matches but I can't recall Osman being seriously hurt or sent off in all those 11 years. McFadden, like Vaughan, Barkley and others has suffered through commitment so don't go comparing that clown to to a player who scored vital goals such as the equaliser at Old Trafford, winners at Blackburn, Boro et al, just because he scored a goal against p**s poor Greek opposition

Just shows your lack of intelligence really. If its not beyond your capability, read the whole post. I don't know any other player over the last 20 years of the frenetic PL bearpit who has played as many games as Osman and not received a red card or a serious injury; he is either incredibly lucky, or doesn't get involved in matches enough. Do you find that comical? if so, please explain

Oh you really are excelling tonight

Stopped Osman Bashing a couple of years ago and it feels great.

Saying a player doesn't try because he hasn't been seriously injured is something that could only come from someone who's synapses have been molested with Pharmaceutical grade Chemicals.

Who said that?

Status
Not open for further replies.