Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
McFadden was light years ahead of Osman as a footballer. He scored 11 goals in 109 appearances despite playing out of position (thanks to pet poodle Osman) and a huge chunk of those from the bench. A lot of committed players get injuries or suspensions in these frantic PL matches but I can't recall Osman being seriously hurt or sent off in all those 11 years. McFadden, like Vaughan, Barkley and others has suffered through commitment so don't go comparing that clown to to a player who scored vital goals such as the equaliser at Old Trafford, winners at Blackburn, Boro et al, just because he scored a goal against p**s poor Greek opposition

McFadden was light years ahead of Osman as a footballer. He scored 11 goals in 109 appearances despite playing out of position (thanks to pet poodle Osman) and a huge chunk of those from the bench. A lot of committed players get injuries or suspensions in these frantic PL matches but I can't recall Osman being seriously hurt or sent off in all those 11 years. McFadden, like Vaughan, Barkley and others has suffered through commitment so don't go comparing that clown to to a player who scored vital goals such as the equaliser at Old Trafford, winners at Blackburn, Boro et al, just because he scored a goal against p**s poor Greek opposition

Wasn't McFaddens goal at Old Trafford to put us ahead, quite early in the game IIRC. Hmmm. Curious.

Suarez rarely got injured. Mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.