summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Star - yeh I know lol

Martinez supposedly said about Barkley - "He said: "In terms of speculation, we already turned down a £50m bid from [Manchester] United so we're not going to take £38m from Liverpool.

"It's quite enjoyable to speak about speculation because it shows how well our players are doing.

"That's the type of football compliments we want."

simeone has just said they would love torres back and chelsea are interested in costa

so POSSIBLY - costa to chelsea, torres to athletico

hmm...suppose this could mean they would want keep lukaku as costas back up..

simeone has just said they would love torres back and chelsea are interested in costa

so POSSIBLY - costa to chelsea, torres to athletico

hmm...suppose this could mean they would want keep lukaku as costas back up..

Maybe, but Lukaku doesn't want to play second fiddle behind anyone, which he will IF Chelsea sign Costa to be there main frontman. That's why he went out on loan, cos he wasn't going to get regular games, and he wont want to stay at Chelsea next season either IF he isn't going to get the regular games he craves.

I'd be very surprised if Lukaku is at Chelsea next season. I think Chelsea will go and sign a couple of strikers in the summer after getting rid of all there's, sign 2 strikers, 2 from Costa, Falcao & Cavani and promote young Piazon to the first team as back up

I think we'll definately go for Casemiro from Real Madrid on loan. Not been given his chance by Ancelotti, 22 and is decent but needs football. You heard it here first. Would be a better injury free option as opposed to Rodwell who's been touted on here as a target

Apparently he's off in a £12m deal to Arsenal

From the Star - yeh I know lol

Martinez supposedly said about Barkley - "He said: "In terms of speculation, we already turned down a £50m bid from [Manchester] United so we're not going to take £38m from Liverpool.

"It's quite enjoyable to speak about speculation because it shows how well our players are doing.

"That's the type of football compliments we want."

Cant see moyes offering that.

Where did you hear that mate?

Can't say i've seen it anywhere.

He's decent from what i've seen but yeah a bit of a hothead.

Was linked in some rag this morning mate, given the fact that every year Arsenal always get linked with at least 3-4 Real Madrid fringe playrs and never ever sign one form their though wouldn't put much stock in it.

Higuain, Morrata, the full back last year etc etc etc

Real Madrid are after long term United target William Carvalho, which would push Casimero further down the pecking order.

I'd be keeping my eye on Dortmund coming in for Lukaku, he's a different player to Lewendowski but wouldn't be a bad replacement for them.

Pierre-Michel Lasogga from hetha berlin, beast of a player and knows where the goal is, wouldn't surprise me if we start to get linked with him soon.

Anyone considered Alessandro Florenzi or Antonio Cassano? Must be worthwhile for him to have a shot in the CL and I would LOVE to have him in an Everton shirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.