summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was linked in some rag this morning mate, given the fact that every year Arsenal always get linked with at least 3-4 Real Madrid fringe playrs and never ever sign one form their though wouldn't put much stock in it.

Higuain, Morrata, the full back last year etc etc etc

...mesut ozil

Anyone considered Alessandro Florenzi or Antonio Cassano? Must be worthwhile for him to have a shot in the CL and I would LOVE to have him in an Everton shirt...

The same Florenzi that is on of Italys hottest telents, playing for his home-town club, and in th Italy squad every time ?? He will also be in the CL next season.

£30 million, easy.

The same Florenzi that is on of Italys hottest telents, playing for his home-town club, and in th Italy squad every time ?? He will also be in the CL next season.

£30 million, easy.
Aye, but ever since he's been a young lad he's dreamed of leaving behind the slums of Rome and stepping out at Goodison Park to play alongside his hero Leon Osman...

It's a no-brainer.

Adrian Ramos and Ji Dong Won to replace Lewandowski. Is Klopp drunk?
Ramos is a free transfer and Ji is practically a nominal fee neither will replace lewandoski unless they show some serious form think there more just striker and wide forward cover really.

Ramos is a free transfer and Ji is practically a nominal fee neither will replace lewandoski unless they show some serious form think there more just striker and wide forward cover really.

Wrong mate, Ramos has cost over £8m quid actually, and serious form - would that be like 16 goals and 7 assists in the league this year - third only behind Mandzukic and Lewandowski in the Bundesliga?

Wrong mate, Ramos has cost over £8m quid actually, and serious form - would that be like 16 goals and 7 assists in the league this year - third only behind Mandzukic and Lewandowski in the Bundesliga?
My mistake I thought it was a precontract agreement. Spose Dortmund are the masters of unfashionable players becoming boss

My mistake I thought it was a precontract agreement. Spose Dortmund are the masters of unfashionable players becoming boss

No one knew anything about Lewandowski before they signed him tbh mate, one good year in Poland i think then signed him for less than £5m at 22yo

I know nothing of him.

Can you tell me more please? He has a boss name so i'm half way there.
He's really strong, not too slow and has a pretty boss goal ratio, about a goal every 2 games or there about. Our interest would all depend on a fee, he shows good potential and is a boss player, but for a first choice we'll aim higher, so I wouldn't spend too much on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.