summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll definately go for Casemiro from Real Madrid on loan. Not been given his chance by Ancelotti, 22 and is decent but needs football. You heard it here first. Would be a better injury free option as opposed to Rodwell who's been touted on here as a target

I think we'll definately go for Casemiro from Real Madrid on loan. Not been given his chance by Ancelotti, 22 and is decent but needs football. You heard it here first. Would be a better injury free option as opposed to Rodwell who's been touted on here as a target
I had thought of him as an option. Can't seee him getting anywhere near Madrid's team and a very handy player.

Bit of a jack of all trades CM isnt he?

Would Chelsea still do deals with us if we end up in the top 4? Obviously Chelsea's ambitions are the title but so are Man City's and a few months ago so was Arsenal's and we're only a few points away from both teams. Would they sell us more than one player, ex. Lukaku and Piazon?

Only thing that would worry me with him is hes a bloody hot head, he'd get bookings galore in our league, good player though.

Wouldnt mind us trying to get van ginkel from chelsea on a loan, class player

More from Everton manager Roberto Martinez, who has been talking about his transfer plans for the summer. "The names coming out in the newspapers are far, far away from the targets we have at the moment," he says.

"Our biggest source of recruitment is here at home, the young players we produce from the Academy. Obviously we will bring in players, but our squad is young and what we want to do is develop it and keep it together."

More from Everton manager Roberto Martinez, who has been talking about his transfer plans for the summer. "The names coming out in the newspapers are far, far away from the targets we have at the moment," he says.

"Our biggest source of recruitment is here at home, the young players we produce from the Academy. Obviously we will bring in players, but our squad is young and what we want to do is develop it and keep it together."
Basically a continuation of what he's been saying all along, that he wants to develop everton into a consistent top 4 and a trophy winning side by bringing through talent from the academy. Sustainable success. Means I think we'll see a striker(hopefully Lukaku), barry and one more as permanent signings with the rest as loans.

If the papers are to be believed we will need a

New Manager- Martinez is off to Arsenal
RB and LB as both going to united
New CM as Barkley going to Lpool
New Striker as Rom going City/Arsenal/Spurs
I'm sure Stones must be going to United as well. So another CB

That's before we add to the squad.

Don't the paper do your friggin nut in.

Would Chelsea still do deals with us if we end up in the top 4? Obviously Chelsea's ambitions are the title but so are Man City's and a few months ago so was Arsenal's and we're only a few points away from both teams. Would they sell us more than one player, ex. Lukaku and Piazon?

they've loaned out moses to a team who are now higher than them, they've not done too well on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.