BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the new shirt, I will defo be buying one. Reminds me of the cream away shirt from a few years ago, best shirt I've ever bought.

iv59TArsMDUJv.png

Like the Second and Third ones there. Id change the 2nd to a V neck. 1st is similar to previous Nike shirt. 4th Like this seasons. 2nd is a bit quirky, and you can only do so much with blue every season.

But aren't we featuring black next season?

Weather this is the actual design or not, it is definitely not a photo of the actual manufactured shirt as the club badge does not follow the way the shirt is creased, as the Umbro logo does on the left.

Wouldn't mind this kit, although a bit simple it still looks smart. I like the NSNO touch on the collar too, but reckon it would be better where it's visible on the back, no?

I'm a bit disappointed. I liked seeing Everton wearing a major brand.

It'd make sense if there was extra money to be made (I can see why Liverpool tolerate Warrior), but as others have already said, the Kit Bag deal makes it seem like little more than a downgrade.

Excited to see what Umbro have up their sleeve. The white away with the navy blue and grey bands across the breast from about 6 or 7 years ago is still my favorite Everton jersey

I quite like number 4 actually. Actually from a selfish perspective, I really liked the Home and Away last year and Away this year. I really like Nike's stuff especially the training wear and the heritage stuff. Will Umbro be doing this as well? Ultimately if the club gets more revenue and they don't have the awful numbering they use for Irelands Kits, I am interested to see what they come up with.

I quite like number 4 actually. Actually from a selfish perspective, I really liked the Home and Away last year and Away this year. I really like Nike's stuff especially the training wear and the heritage stuff. Will Umbro be doing this as well? Ultimately if the club gets more revenue and they don't have the awful numbering they use for Irelands Kits, I am interested to see what they come up with.

numbers and lettering have to be to Prems specs don't they ?

different on euro shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.