BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
iv59TArsMDUJv.png

I really like the Idea of number 2. Would be made up with this. Awesome work.

Any "leaked" picture inside 24h of the press is defo a fake. "smartest kit".hmmm...white collars..hmmm lets paint some...

Anywayz, it looks great but aint the real one.

"Everton have given no details of the financial aspects of the agreement but the ECHO understands it to be a club record for a deal of its type."

What does that mean? Why are they being so coy about it?

"Everton have given no details of the financial aspects of the agreement but the ECHO understands it to be a club record for a deal of its type."

What does that mean? Why are they being so coy about it?

I think it could be one of two things;

either its not that good a deal (compared to the likes of Arsenal, The ****e, Spurs, etc)

Or its an amazing deal and we don't want other teams to know how much money we have ;)

I saw from someone earlier in the thread that the Home Kit was going to be Blue and Black, similar to the city kit from 12/13, but with Royal Blue, not Sky Blue. Which I think would look good

man-city-home-shirt-2012-13.jpg

Out of these five options, I like option 2, I think it makes the badge stand out more. The only change I would make is to make the collar and the the ends of the sleeves Blue, rather than white.

I quite like the pinstripe ones, could be a good option for the away shirt, Yellow with a black pinstripe. Or black with a Salmon Pink pinstripe

I think it could be one of two things;

either its not that good a deal (compared to the likes of Arsenal, The ****e, Spurs, etc)

Or its an amazing deal and we don't want other teams to know how much money we have ;)

'...for a deal of its type'. What a strange announcement.

Spurs are on 10M per season with their five year deal. That's 20m more than Everton get for the whole of the merchandising of the club in half the period!

Let's put it this way: you will never hear Elstone repeat his words from 2009 about Kitbag being the best deal in Everton's history...it will go down in history though as possibly the biggest financial own goal.

This is a hangover from the Kirkby disaster we're dealing with right now. An almighty balls up of a project that had the club operating in fire sale mode to show they could finance the deal. It's a lot of players taken away from the purchase of Martinez, that's for sure.

It'll be a decent deal. They were offering more than Nike or Adidas.

Problem is, the decent deal makes more profit for Kitbag than for us. We need to get out of that agreement as soon as possible. Get Everton kits for sale across Britain again.

It'll be a decent deal. They were offering more than Nike or Adidas.

Problem is, the decent deal makes more profit for Kitbag than for us. We need to get out of that agreement as soon as possible. Get Everton kits for sale across Britain again.

Exactly...which is to say not decent at all. No wonder they're running shy of announcing figures. Red faces all round again. They must have dreaded the day they had to advertise this new deal with a new kit supplier because it opens old wounds they want healing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.