Transfer Rumour Zeki Celik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romano made it up too? He didnt say Everton gave up on offer. Saying two clubs fighting for him, Everton being one.
The article clearly said we made contact weeks ago and he is now in talks with Roma. But 5 mins ago you said we have hajacked those talks and he is more likely to come to us based on your ‘feeling’ ie, you made it up.

Glad we cleared this up

The article clearly said we made contact weeks ago and he is now in talks with Roma. But 5 mins ago you said we have hajacked those talks and he is more likely to come to us based on your ‘feeling’ ie, you made it up.

Glad we cleared this up
We are still in talks. We contacted earlier, and we are still in. Romano is a very trustworthy journo. Anyway, if you think its a pointless thread, why are you still here?

We are still in talks. We contacted earlier, and we are still in. Romano is a very trustworthy journo. Anyway, if you think its a pointless thread, why are you still here?
Well

I am here because you keep asking me questions lol

I am sure Romano is credible but his article suggests we were in contact weeks ago. It does not suggest we are still in contact or that we have hijacked talks or that he is more likely to come to us! These were all things made up by you because it got up your nose that I suggested there was nothing in the article in the first place.

Well

I am here because you keep asking me questions lol

I am sure Romano is credible but his article suggests we were in contact weeks ago. It does not suggest we are still in contact or that we have hijacked talks or that he is more likely to come to us! These were all things made up by you because it got up your nose that I suggested there was nothing in the article in the first place.
Just let it be, it’s not the end of the world, if Everton are in contact with his agent and the club it can be a thread and if it’s not a good rumour and not true it will disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.