Transfer Rumour Zeki Celik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh right, so cos you don't know about him we should go for Arons?
Yeah have seen arrons play and thought was decent. Just my view is why i would go for him, doesnt mean celik is rubbish i have never seen him play. if the club go for celik they must rate him i cant go off yt videos of him

Like you with Seb Haller and about 500 other bums.
I watched Seb Haller play, a few times.

I never suggest a player I haven't watched a LOT.

I watched Moutinho for a whole season for example, I watched Edin Dzeko for 6months at Wolfsburg.

The problem with Haller was he was playing in bum leagues, I've learnt my lesson now, La Liga, Serie A, DAS SPL, Dutch League and French league are all garbo leagues and we should never buy from there unless they are tier 1 clubs.

Portuguese league seems to be the only good league left for talent.

But I've retired from scouting, its a young mans game, plus its pointless scouting anybody under these conditions, its not even football atm.

#Fake news..
Mate don't start that. the next thing you know there will be EFC fans storming Capitol Hill

erm...

EFC.jpg

I watched Seb Haller play, a few times.

I never suggest a player I haven't watched a LOT.

I watched Moutinho for a whole season for example, I watched Edin Dzeko for 6months at Wolfsburg.

The problem with Haller was he was playing in bum leagues, I've learnt my lesson now, La Liga, Serie A, DAS SPL, Dutch League and French league are all garbo leagues and we should never buy from there unless they are tier 1 clubs.

Portuguese league seems to be the only good league left for talent.

But I've retired from scouting, its a young mans game, plus its pointless scouting anybody under these conditions, its not even football atm.
An end to a glittering career. All we can ask of you now is to not change you name again and curse any future Ev players.

Status
Not open for further replies.