Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't my job that's Marcel Brand's.

My valuation is based on Sigurdsson scoring 10 ten goals and providing 5 assists each season. Therefore if Sigurdsson is worth £40m then an £80m player should provide double the value meaning 20 goals and 10 assists. Simple.
But that is Messi standards though. Even Hazard didnt get that in his best season. Those valuations don't really stand up.

I'll never understand how people that love the game so much rely on stats for an opinion on a player. If a midfielder, wing-half or inside forward like
Duncan Mac could beat opposition defenders mesmerically and continually provided an open goal opportunity for a Gallute such as Big, Brave Bob
Latchford to balloon over the bar. Latchford pictured above with Dave Hickson & Joe Royle (Also, thanks to the photographer for leaving out Rooney,
Ferguson, Young, Gray & Sharp all alive at the time). Latchford scored more goals with his arse and kneecap and against poor opposition and never
winning a trophy of any worth. In years to come young Evertonians will believe that Big Brave Bob was miles better than Magic Mac because 'stats
will Lie'. The real stat should read MacMagic supplied Latchford with 40 assists a year for Latchford to Squander.

I'll never understand how people that love the game so much rely on stats for an opinion on a player. If a midfielder, wing-half or inside forward like
Duncan Mac could beat opposition defenders mesmerically and continually provided an open goal opportunity for a Gallute such as Big, Brave Bob
Latchford to balloon over the bar. Latchford pictured above with Dave Hickson & Joe Royle (Also, thanks to the photographer for leaving out Rooney,
Ferguson, Young, Gray & Sharp all alive at the time). Latchford scored more goals with his arse and kneecap and against poor opposition and never
winning a trophy of any worth. In years to come young Evertonians will believe that Big Brave Bob was miles better than Magic Mac because 'stats
will Lie'. The real stat should read MacMagic supplied Latchford with 40 assists a year for Latchford to Squander.

....very early to be drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.