Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether he comes or not I think Palace are relegation favorites for me.

I think they’ve got a very decent team. Should easily be mid table. Milevojevic, Meyer, Townsend, Sakho, Cahill. All decent players. They’re strong at home too and have a manager who knows what he’s doing. Plenty of other candidates for me looking more likely. Mainly Newcastle, Brighton, and any of the promoted teams.

Why not both? Zaha Iwobi Richarlison behind Kean would be seriously good and Iwobi is more of a true creator than Sigurdsson which would balance out well with the goal scoring of the others. Plus there are suggestions Iwobi could play 8 down the road like Ox has done for the RS.

I don’t fancy iwobi myself. Would rather have Bernard or siggy behind that front 3, to me that sounds a lot more sexy

I mean if the fee is still likely going to be upwards of £70m I can't really see anyone paying that other than us.

I think they’ve got a very decent team. Should easily be mid table. Milevojevic, Meyer, Townsend, Sakho, Cahill. All decent players. They’re strong at home too and have a manager who knows what he’s doing. Plenty of other candidates for me looking more likely. Mainly Newcastle, Brighton, and any of the promoted teams.

Their home form is relegation form. They won 5 prem games at home last season.

So if I admit they were overpriced rubbish transfers does it make any difference at all to the subject?

I'm not saying it to try to start an argument... but how is saying £70m for Zaha is ridiculously overpriced even controversial?

I don't think it would be an unpopular opinion even 2-3 weeks ago on this very forum. People are only arguing for Zaha right now because Everton are showing serious interest.

Personally I think Zaha will get us into the CL....like the actual difference between qualifying and not. I'm possibly deluded but if he is the difference then he's paid his transfer fee off in one season. Given that I think we could be a fixture in the top 4 it could be one of the best buys we've ever done.

Status
Not open for further replies.