Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we manage to structure a deal with Tosun, Mccarthy going the other way he'd be a bit of a coup, in my opinion. He is less likely he is to flop, if he cost less.

Am on the fence with this due to the Bolasie fiasco.
I don't know that much about the guy but from what people are saying he is way better than Bolasie. If we get Zaha and Kean then our front three will be a game changer.
Does anyone else think our pursuit of Zaha could be Moshiri settling old scores with Arsenal? And if so where is the money coming from?
With Woods and Harris leaving the board, could there be a new space at the table for a very rich Russian?

Yep, the Bolasie comparisons are ridiculous, the only thing they have in common is playing for Crystal Palace. Zaha has technical ability and end product. Bolasie, well... it’s like watching Bambi on ice

SSN says they understand Everton are going to make a bid.....blah blah blah!

They don't know! They're reporting/commenting on something that hasn't (to their knowledge) happened yet.

Surprised by the voting percentages on the poll above - nearly 75% on the fence or saying he's over rated

He'd be a great signing wouldn't he?

He's matured a lot and excellent last season for CP

Really hope its true and we joins what a talent the boy is.

Dont like the Chelsea links they are the exact sort of snide club that would come in last minute and try tap a player up to sign in another window ala Barkley.

I really dont know what to think with Zaha. Clearly has talent but went to United and was a fish out of water.

Bit of a showpony, but has defenders panicking and backtracking.

Providing he isnt the striker signing then i'd be okay with it.

He's quality, exciting to watch, gets past opponents and can finish. I'd be amazed but delighted if this happened. Its about time we made a proper statement of intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.