Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fee is about right to be honest, liverpool and man u have paid around 75 million for defenders. Zaha is a quality player who the fans will love but he worth it IF we can afford it.
I don’t understand why people think he’s worth about 40mil, he’s worth at least 60 in today’s market and palace really want to keep him and he’s homegrown so they’re asking for 80...

Tbh I’m just baffled half the forum don’t rate him, I think he’s class

I don’t understand why people think he’s worth about 40mil, he’s worth at least 60 in today’s market and palace really want to keep him and he’s homegrown so they’re asking for 80...

Tbh I’m just baffled half the forum don’t rate him, I think he’s class

Yep, one of the best players in the premiership. It's like man u fans saying rich is worth 55 million, we would rate him at 90 million and zaha is better then our rich

£70 million plus Tosun and McCarthy is surely worth north of £80 million. I suspect that they don't fancy Tosun, so it needs to be £80 million +. The £8 million for McCarthy plus £70 million gets us pretty close, notably Sky are suggesting Zaha is not happy and also Palace have clearly put a price on his head rather than saying he's not for sale this late in the window?

They have been on Zaha.

Even when the Echo denied the second bid and the club came out and supported the local rag, Sky stuck to their guns - and they were right.
They said we wouldn't bid anymore after the 55m was rejected. Total contradiction now

£70m plus McCarthy and Tosun. We’ve just got £3m for McCarthy, so just the other £7m to go. Might as well pay the £80m now. It’s clear that Silva is desperate to land him.

Need Zaha to hand in a transfer request, Doucouré to hand in a transfer request and Zouma to hand in a transfer request. If this happen, Tuesday Friday happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.