Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
£60m and Tosun is still a little steep for me as much as I think Zaha is a really good player.

If it all falls through can we still give them Tosun?

I think it is £60m including Tosun.
I wouldn't be suprised to see someone else move there too.

If the deal was Tosun, McCarthy and £32m for Zaha, with no increase to the wage bill, that would sound far better imo, and make sense all round.

Hard not to suspect a piece of devious gamesmanship about all this.
With the player desperate to join an Arsenal team and that team trying to strengthen on a very tight budget. It occurs that by becoming involved in the bidding process we force the price up and by doing so weaken Arsenal’s ability to strengthen in other areas.
Weakening a potential rival at no cost has to be tempting.

I think it is £60m including Tosun.
I wouldn't be suprised to see someone else move there too.

If the deal was Tosun, McCarthy and £32m for Zaha, with no increase to the wage bill, that would sound far better imo, and make sense all round.

It's being widely reported as £60m plus Tosun. Which is effectively an £80m bid as far as Everton are concerned.

For me that's far too much.

It's being widely reported as £60m plus Tosun. Which is effectively an £80m bid as far as Everton are concerned.

Indeed it is, but the deal will be undisclosed.
I cannot see a deal being done that is not valued in our favour having seen how Brands operates.

I've decided to ignore the Tosun value and see it as £60m and getting Tosun wages off our books. Otherwise I might have a heart attack!

75% of 600 blues surveyed are either on the fence or think he's overrated and turd.

I can guarantee that the second this starts to gain traction (if it ever does) all opinions will change. As soon as it's on Sky that he's heading to FF for the medical, you'll see those numbers shift dramatically and Zaha will become 'the best player outside the top six' (if that shout hasn't happened already).

If it then doesn't come off, he will go back to being "a diving Palace blert".

And that's why I don't like polls. It brings out the worst in people. Skin 'em Wilf.

tbh all I’m bothered about is winning a cup and I think signing Zaha gives us a better chance of doing that.

Not in one bit bothered if we make a loss on him and overpay or whatever if he can help us to a cup and European football. He’s a brilliant footballer and would make us a better side.

Don’t think we will sign him mind.

75% of 600 blues surveyed are either on the fence or think he's overrated and turd.

I can guarantee that the second this starts to gain traction (if it ever does) all opinions will change. As soon as it's on Sky that he's heading to FF for the medical, you'll see those numbers shift dramatically and Zaha will become 'the best player outside the top six' (if that shout hasn't happened already).

If it then doesn't come off, he will go back to being "a diving Palace blert".

And that's why I don't like polls. It brings out the worst in people. Skin 'em Wilf.
I said he’s the best player outside of the top 6 (on par with Neves, Digne and Richarlison) before we even got linked to him. He’s the exact kind of player we should be targeting to push us to the next level

Status
Not open for further replies.