Confirmed Signing Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The process for this one has been less than satisfactory to be quite Frank. The deal was essentially done a week ago and instead of getting it over the line quickly and getting him in training, we are leaving the manager short yet again and forcing the signing to come in cold. We outdo ourselves every time.

The process for this one has been less than satisfactory to be quite Frank. The deal was essentially done a week ago and instead of getting it over the line quickly and getting him in training, we are leaving the manager short yet again and forcing the signing to come in cold. We outdo ourselves every time.
...but think about the youtube views from his video..

I think that is what some people on here mean by 'takes Everton longer than other clubs to get things done', and they get shot down. Yes, negotiations take time, but from the time a bid is accepted, to the time the player is announced seems to take Everton much, much longer than other clubs. 24 hours or less seems to be how other clubs operate from the time a bid is accepted. We heard that the deal was done for this player almost a week ago, still no announcement.

I think that is what some people on here mean by 'takes Everton longer than other clubs to get things done', and they get shot down. Yes, negotiations take time, but from the time a bid is accepted, to the time the player is announced seems to take Everton much, much longer than other clubs. 24 hours or less seems to be how other clubs operate from the time a bid is accepted. We heard that the deal was done for this player almost a week ago, still no announcement.
Well actually we heard the deal between the clubs about a week ago, but it was only over the weekend we were told we had agreed a deal with the player.

I dont think we take longer than other clubs, I just think we pay more attention.

If you follow the majority of deals from start to finish, I doubt Everton takes longer than other clubs, some deals are fast, some take forever, it seems that way for all clubs to me.

Well actually we heard the deal between the clubs about a week ago, but it was only over the weekend we were told we had agreed a deal with the player.

I dont think we take longer than other clubs, I just think we pay more attention.

If you follow the majority of deals from start to finish, I doubt Everton takes longer than other clubs, some deals are fast, some take forever, it seems that way for all clubs to me.
Yep.

From the first whisper and all that entails there's a thread on here with every Twitter post highlighted. If we were paying the same amount of attention to other clubs deals then we'd see that it's pretty normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.