Your top ten prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFCccc

Player Valuation: £15m
as we head into GW7 whats your top ten prediction?. I know its still early, but we have had a little look at how things are going so whats yours?.

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Man Utd
5. Tottenham
6. Chelsea
7. Everton
8. Watford
9. Southampton
10. Palace

Unfortunately I think the RS will do well, in some ways thank God for Man City, I can live with 2nd place for the neighbours but nothing worse.

Actually agree with your Top 7 there, though Spurs still under the radar and doing nicely will give Utd a run for their money.

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Man Utd
5. Tottenham
6. Chelsea
7. Everton
8. Leicester
9. Watford
10. Palace

1. Man City
2. Man Utd
3. Liverpool
4. Tottenham
5. Arsenal
6. Chelsea
7. Everton
8. Leicester
9. Palace
10. Bournemouth

Although there's nothing in it from 2-5 at this minute. I just think Utd have the better squad and players and over a season Jose will get it right. He's already made the toughest decision and that is to drop Rooney.

we should be aiming to finish above chelsea, if you look at the squads of those other teams we have alot of catching up to do

1. Man City
2. Man Utd
3. Arsenal
4. Tottenham
5. Liverpool
6. Chelsea
7. Everton
8. Leicester
9. Palace
10. West Ham

My top ten

7th would be a decent first season...

1. Man City
  2. Tottenham
  3. Arsenal
  4. Liverpool
  5. Man United
  6. Everton
  7. Chelsea
  8. Southampton
  9. Leicester
  10. Watford
Decent 6th for Koeman in his first season which should give you guys a decent opportunity to build on that for next season.

Liverpool will go through the season looking amazing most of the time but slipping up to mediocre teams out of nowhere. Their attack looks amazing on a good day but when it has a bad day their defence isn't good enough to grind out the marginal wins.

People may raise their eyebrows at my 2nd prediction but I think we genuinely have the best defence in the league. We still haven't conceded a goal from open play this season which is amazing! That will carry us through to the end of the season, we can pick up wins on days when the attack doesn't fully click.

It's a tough one really, isn't it?

Aye, it is.

I mean, you've got your Man Citys, your Liverpools, your Tottenhams. And then right in the mix you've got your Watfords, your Southamptons and your Crystal Palaces. They'll all be right up there one way or another come what May.

Toughest league in the world this lads.

as we head into GW7 whats your top ten prediction?. I know its still early, but we have had a little look at how things are going so whats yours?.

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Man Utd
5. Tottenham
6. Chelsea
7. Everton
8. Watford
9. Southampton
10. Palace
I dont know but in terms of Everton would agree.

City
United
Arsenal
Spurs
Liverpool
Southampton
Leicester
Chelsea
Watford
Palace

Everton will be 11th...we have too much dross in the squad and remain mentally fragile and hence susceptible to too many 'Everton that' games to be a top ten team

1. Man City
2. Tottenham
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
5. Man Utd
6. Everton
7. Leicester
8. Chelsea
9. Southampton
10. Crystal Palace

Spurs look like they will give City a run for the money as the season wears on. Sixth for us with a squad not falling prey to the injury bug is doable. But a more accomplish strike partner is needed badly.

....I fear the Reds could win it, I've been very impressed with them. They continually offer a threat which is what I eventually want from us. If City get caught up in the Champions League it could leave the door ajar.

1. The Reds
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Man Utd
5. Spurs
6. Chelsea
7. Leicester
8. Palace
9. Everton
10. Watford

...but as Doris Day so elequently put it, "the futures not ours to see".

It's a tough one really, isn't it?

Aye, it is.

I mean, you've got your Man Citys, your Liverpools, your Tottenhams. And then right in the mix you've got your Watfords, your Southamptons and your Crystal Palaces. They'll all be right up there one way or another come what May.

Toughest league in the world this lads.
Are you Jamie Redknapp in disguise eh banter boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.