Your song pick for Everton - equivalent to "YNWA"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good grief. This still going?

And "what happens if Liverpool win the title" thread still on the World Football opening site.

Jeez

Nigel, have you been to Goodison?

Have you felt the sudden lift in the ground when z cars starts, hairs on the back of your neck, the anticipation, and you give us James bloody BLUNT!!!!

Are you Liverpool in disguise?
OOO! Ralphie I am so tempted, so sorely tempted but I'm in a good mood .... suffice to say I was going to Goodison before "z cars" was invented and quite possibly before you were a twinkle in yer ma's eye. (can't believe I'm letting you off), btw if you don't like james blunt offer an alternative you complete c... oops.

On a more general note no wonder the atmosphere is crap and I can see why the club doesn't involve fans to any extent snot nosed sneering is hardly ever progressive.

Bloody dullard Philistines (bar those who entered into the spirit of course).

OOO! Ralphie I am so tempted, so sorely tempted but I'm in a good mood .... suffice to say I was going to Goodison before "z cars" was invented and quite possibly before you were a twinkle in yer ma's eye. (can't believe I'm letting you off), btw if you don't like james blunt offer an alternative you complete c... oops.

On a more general note no wonder the atmosphere is crap and I can see why the club doesn't involve fans to any extent snot nosed sneering is hardly ever progressive.

Can you at least remove the ynwa bit from the thread title

whoop that arse by coolbreeze. be massive init! we cant change coz id need to replace my ringtone

I don't get it mate. The build up before the games playing songs that are already historically linked to us, Z-cars starts followed by that roar. What can be better than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.