Your most memorable days on GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
buddies i cannot shake the feeling he was maybe not so nice before he was banned but that is ok we believe in rehabilitation and healing slimeballs thru our niceness.

It was Crystanbul for me.

What a glorious Bank Holiday night that was.

I'd felt unwell during the day and was stuck with the television on Sky Sports News for most of it. Hearing every 15 minutes how the RS were going to match the 9-0 victory over Palace from the early 90's.

Most of that game was depressing. Then a stunner went in reducing their lead and at the time goal difference was a big thing. For Palace to then get the draw, Suarez facing some Karma it was beautiful.

From the moment the game ended until about 3am I switched between the Witch Hunt and Today's Football threads. I wasn't alone, new messages popped up all the time. I was constantly in fits of giggles.

It was a great night, every now and then I'll randomly remember something and it'll crack me up. Pulis' head super imposed onto Sturridge's dancing body was fun, but the comments on the fan reaction clips were the best.

I imagine that'll remain the best until we win the league this season. ;)

It was Crystanbul for me.

What a glorious Bank Holiday night that was.

I'd felt unwell during the day and was stuck with the television on Sky Sports News for most of it. Hearing every 15 minutes how the RS were going to match the 9-0 victory over Palace from the early 90's.

Most of that game was depressing. Then a stunner went in reducing their lead and at the time goal difference was a big thing. For Palace to then get the draw, Suarez facing some Karma it was beautiful.

From the moment the game ended until about 3am I switched between the Witch Hunt and Today's Football threads. I wasn't alone, new messages popped up all the time. I was constantly in fits of giggles.

It was a great night, every now and then I'll randomly remember something and it'll crack me up. Pulis' head super imposed onto Sturridge's dancing body was fun, but the comments on the fan reaction clips were the best.

I imagine that'll remain the best until we win the league this season. ;)

The Crystanbul video with the jarg commentary is still one of the best vids ever. Absolute gold.

Buddy small point here this was several years ago and you joined December 2019.

But that's fine as we are here to talk great Everton moments and yes this was one.

HAd a joint a/c with my partner. He passed on & I wanted new a./c.

Didn’t the forum have a meltdown over us potentially signing/putting in a phantom bid for Charles Nzogbia when we were supposedly skint?

Spoiler - we were skint!

Fanta scruff though for me...just a beautiful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.