Your 'ITK' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't gone crsp since he left, he was crap before he left. Had potential but Mythinez refused to teach him the basics of defending and constantly had fans screaming at him when he was trying to do Cruyff turns in the box

You know what, he did a Cruyff turn once, we had a go at him, he reacted and it's blown out of proportion. It looked worse because he did while we were also mismanaging games and faffing round while we could have been just controlling possession. He could have learned that too, play safe passes or clearances instead of trying to play great assists, when we're 1-0, 2-1 up. Or just stop the Cruyff turns when we're hanging on by a thread, but I thought that's why Guardiola didn't trust him, cos he didn't know when to hit safe passes

Mane often down the beach training apparently...but very polite guy in fairness.
Didn't know that, thought he was out Woolton way?Stubbsy is often out running or walking his dog down the Pinewoods,used to see Hibbert down there, he's still got his house here but I think he's out at his fishing farm in France a lot these days!!

When I used to live up in Formby it was Razor/Matteo/Kennedy?/Dunc occassionally/Beagrie/Keown/Stuart/Kendall that I'd see out mostly. Plus Shearer couple of times. And I used to play footy with D. Fairclough.

Didn't know that, thought he was out Woolton way?Stubbsy is often out running or walking his dog down the Pinewoods,used to see Hibbert down there, he's still got his house here but I think he's out at his fishing farm in France a lot these days!!
It was last summer I saw Stubbs...I get confused sometimes who I know from where and when and thought I recognised this tall guy walking his dog..both said hello as I passed and realised it was Stubbs after!

When I used to live up in Formby it was Razor/Matteo/Kennedy?/Dunc occassionally/Beagrie/Keown/Stuart/Kendall that I'd see out mostly. Plus Shearer couple of times. And I used to play footy with D. Fairclough.

So did I. We were in the same team in the Cantril Farm junior league

So did I. We were in the same team in the Cantril Farm junior league
Nice! I'm talking when he was a bit older and retired...I used to gate crash a night school footy as a kid and the older guys used to try and kick the ......out of me! Then this decent player turned up who could pass and slot goals for fun. I didnt know it was him on my side at the time and said to the guys the new fella is ok!! Lots of Mickey taking...I was young!

Nice! I'm talking when he was a bit older and retired...I used to gate crash a night school footy as a kid and the older guys used to try and kick the ......out of me! Then this decent player turned up who could pass and slot goals for fun. I didnt know it was him on my side at the time and said to the guys the new fella is ok!! Lots of Mickey taking...I was young!

Even as a 15 year old he had a shot like a bullet - he could shoot from the half way line (and often did). Nice lad too

Mane often down the beach training apparently...but very polite guy in fairness.
He lives down argomeols road. If yr down Victoria road coming from.the station take a right into shireburn road. It's a dead end but the massive house on the bendwith the Roman columns is Gerrard's. Looks like the house off Dallas. Well over the top.
Baines lives down there too

Arsenal to sign Willian.

everton to sign whoever cannot get a game at Arsenal these days

Mosh to take over Arsenal with the Kronk in two years and reveal is was all part of his master plan

He lives down argomeols road. If yr down Victoria road coming from.the station take a right into shireburn road. It's a dead end but the massive house on the bendwith the Roman columns is Gerrard's. Looks like the house off Dallas. Well over the top.
Baines lives down there too
Howie lived down argomeols for years.

argarmeols.png

If you search for for Argarmeols Road, google maps shows it as a depiction not dissimilar to a large red penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.