Your choice for new No10/winger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what it is about Ross at the moment but it's almost like his body is a few steps ahead of his brain at times and when he finally realises where he is on the pitch his next choice tends to underwhelm. For now we can put it down to the lad being an inconsistent 21 year old but before this season is out at least I hope he starts making his mark on games rather than drifting in and out of them.
It's confidence mate. Some angry hateful nuggets on our support don't help sometimes.

Ross has to do better though and this is a big season for him.

We already have the No. 10 in Barkley, it's a manager we need to build a team around him. Sell the 2 most over-rated defenders in the league
namely, Stones and Coleman,and get Ronald Koeman in.

We already have the No. 10 in Barkley, it's a manager we need to build a team around him. Sell the 2 most over-rated defenders in the league

11102850.gif

my choice would be Hakim Ziyech
fast, ridiculously good vision, young, takes some great free kicks and getable due to Twente's financial plight

Haha! This has made my day, wind up or not!

Few might not agree but we should of been all over Gylfi Sigurdsson when he left Spurs. He's got an eye for goal, links up play very well and always seems to get himself in good positions in and around the box. I reckon he would be brilliant behind Rom and would add some much needed threat from that area of the pitch.

This. Think he went for £7 million in the end which is an absolute steal for a proven Premier League player with the talent he has. Considering £6 million gets you Kone, we really missed a trick on that one.

Samir nasri. If he is free from injury. Won't get on a perm but a cheeky loan bid would be good. Lots of assists and fair few goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.