You utter morons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late September

Never a bad time to win a match, but that one was massive. I feel that it gets the monkey off our back for the new look team that Lampard is shaping.

Late October

I agree, he should be given time and resources he needs to hav a good fair crack at it, and I would argue the same for anyone at the helm. Easy to say though as its not my money.

Wasn't a great deal of football played since you said he needs time an resources.

Sure, he should have been sacked sooner.

But hardly nostradamus of you mate.

Have said for longer than anyone else here.

LAMPARD has been our problem.

He's gone - we win. Simples.

And yet the idiots who kept defending him - how do you feel now?

Yes there are a lot of problems with the club at present, but the manager was the by far the biggest.

With im gone we have a fighting chance now. It's just a shame we didn't give it to ourselves 6 games ago.

I am still absolutely furious with this club and its supporters for not being able to see this sooner. Tactically, Lampard is an utter idiot - he was far the worst manager in the top flight. I hope everyone who kept backing him, kept saying "who will we get in" will look at themselves in the mirror and understand that this reprehensible lack of standard keeping would certainly have seen not just relegated, but utterly humiliated. Look at yourselves in the mirror tonight and ask yourselves if you understand what our club motto means.

You Utter fools.You Utter idiots. If we stay up it will be IN SPITE of you, not BECAUSE of you.

DO BETTER.

Please name names mate and take it to the all NEW ARENA.

Have said for longer than anyone else here.

LAMPARD has been our problem.

He's gone - we win. Simples.

And yet the idiots who kept defending him - how do you feel now?

Yes there are a lot of problems with the club at present, but the manager was the by far the biggest.

With im gone we have a fighting chance now. It's just a shame we didn't give it to ourselves 6 games ago.

I am still absolutely furious with this club and its supporters for not being able to see this sooner. Tactically, Lampard is an utter idiot - he was far the worst manager in the top flight. I hope everyone who kept backing him, kept saying "who will we get in" will look at themselves in the mirror and understand that this reprehensible lack of standard keeping would certainly have seen not just relegated, but utterly humiliated. Look at yourselves in the mirror tonight and ask yourselves if you understand what our club motto means.

You Utter fools.You Utter idiots. If we stay up it will be IN SPITE of you, not BECAUSE of you.

DO BETTER.
Thanks for calling in Webby lad.

Yes, lads. It's all our fault. We said things about Lampard on social media that absolutely 100% made the owners keep him in the job. They had absolutely no choice at all, you see. We held the owner and board to ransom. They had no choice whatsoever but to read all our typed words on GOT and elsewhere and take it all as gospal.......?

Status
Not open for further replies.